Rapidly removes tramp oil. Filters and cleans the entire sump.
TKO Tramp Oil Separators
- Extended tool life, improved parts finish
- Smoke and odor eliminated.
- Multiplied coolant life = Much less machine downtime, greatly reduced coolant purchase
& disposal costs.
- Sets up in minutes – Requires minimal operator attention.
Exclusive Keller Features:
- Patented permanent oil separating (coalescing) element, never needs changing.
- Rugged high flow 1/2” air-operated pump provides rapid tramp oil removal, circulates
& aerates entire sump.
- Compact inlet device can access any pump.
- Air operated, requires no electrical connections.
Selection and Ordering Information
|For Sump Sizes (gallon)||25-150||25-200||50-250|
|Footprint (all models)||14” x 14”||14” x 14”||14” x 14”|
|Weight (empty)||35 lbs.||37 lbs.||43 lbs.|
|Compressed air requirements (all models)||0.5 SCFM @ 20 psig||0.5 SCFM @ 20 psig||0.5 SCFM @ 20 psig|
Accessory Items (All Models)
“Cling-On” frame with magnets, to mount TKO-6 to side of machine tool (CLO-1)
Replaceable filter element, 150 micron, 10″ long (R10-3150)
Optional Bag Filter, with 5 filter bags (BA-0475-TKO)
Pack of 5 25 micron filter bags for BA-0475 (RAP-25)
$40 per pack
Automatic Timer for Untended Operation of TKO Units (TBV-1)
Get these benefits:
- Ideal for shops with limited compressed air supply
- TKO unit can be run untended during off-hours
- Eliminates operator involvement in daily TKO operation
- Built-in 7-day programmable timer
- Easy to program
- Multiple cycles possible each day
- Lithium battery protects program for five years
- Large LCD display
How the Automatic Timer Valve Works
The Keller TBV-1 automatic timer ball valve, mounted on the compressed air supply to a TKO dedicated sump cleaner, will open and close the compressed air supply for a selected duration on a programmable schedule. With the TBV-1 valve, the TKO unit can be operated and shut down periodically with no operator attention.
The YAZ-8 Fixed Inlet Device
BT-12 Floating Inlet Device
(3” wide x 12” long)
RSM-3 Floating Inlet Device
(8” wide x 8” long)
Click for full size image
How It Works
The self-priming air operated pump pulls the tramp oil/coolant mixture from the surface of the sump through the floating inlet device, then through a cartridge filter which removes any chips from the fluid. The oil/coolant mixture is then pumped through the patented Keller all-plastic separator element immersed in a separator tank. The cleaned coolant continuously returns to the sump. The oil layer collects on the top of the separator tank and is occasionally drained into a waste oil container, simply by opening the oil drain valve. To clean the Keller patented coalescing pack, simply unthread the disc pack from the coupling and wash. Then re-assemble.