In-line bag filters remove chips & fines from cutting oil or coolant to as fine as 1 micron.
Dedicated Filtration Systems
- All units supplied with rugged air diaphragm pump.
- New design inlet device handles floating fines exceptionally well.
- Unique filter housing design allows for substantial filtration capabilities in a lightweight, compact footprint.
- In-house customer plastic fabrication capabilities allow for custom designed systems.
- Continuously remove chips and fines from machine tool sumps.
- Protect expensive machine parts and tooling by keeping the coolant filtered continuously.
- Eliminate costly downtime due to plugging coolant lines and machine sump clean-outs.
- Systems can be magnetically mounted directly to the machine tool to conserve floor space.
How the Dedicated Pump Filter Works
The PFA-0507 units contains a medium bag filter and a rugged 1/2” air operated diaphragm pump, mounted in a frame. The discharge and return hoses are provided with the unit. With a recirculation rate up to 10 gallons per minute, the PFA-0507 can clean the coolant in a typical sump in a matter of minutes. Since the unit is independent from the machine operation, servicing the filter does not interfere with the machining cycle.
|Flow Rate||10 GPM|
|Compressed Air Requirements||2 SCFM @ 50 PSIG|
|Dimensions of Frame||27”L x 11”W|
|Shipping Weight (Shipped UPS)||39 lbs.|
Includes all hoses, frame, and five 25 micron filter bags
Polyester felt bags, 25 microns, 5/box
Additional Filter Bags:
Note: Other micron ratings 1, 5, 10, 50, and 100
|$40.00/box of 5|
Reusable nylon mesh bags, 100 microns, 5/box
|$50.00/box of 5|
Bag Filter Magnet
*Photos are examples of custom configurations, which can be fabricated to fit the specific requirements of the machine installation.